Wichita Falls, Texas
1.4

Ordered a sleeveless, gray on white, appliqued dress with jacket.After many emails, I finally received a poor copy of what I ordered.

It is strapless, with maroon embroidery. The size 8 jacket fits my 7 year old granddaughter. I paid nearly $200 for something I wouldn't be caught dead in.

p.s.

Nearly a month after I ordered, I checked the status of my order. It said I had no order. I tried the live chat and several times it failed to work.

Finally, through email exchanges, I was told a ticket had been created...nearly a month after I had placed my order.

Do NOT order from Amazonprom.com

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Dreamprom?

Comments

NaughtyNancy

Lesson to be learned here is this: buying from a website that has "Top quality,cheap wholesale price,full Size,Free shipping ,fast and worldwide delivery,buy prom dresses at Amazonprom.com!" on their page is pretty good indicator that you're going to get screwed. Next time, search for a site that is accredited through the BBB.

Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Rosewe - Review about Dress from Clarksville, Tennessee Rosewe "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..." Read more Atlanta Gas Light - Horrible customer service and even worse technicians. Atlanta Gas Light "As a gas south customer in Georgia for over 30 years, i requested my gas service to be suspended while I was at my vacation home in another state. Of..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more