1.4

Ordered a sleeveless, gray on white, appliqued dress with jacket.After many emails, I finally received a poor copy of what I ordered.

It is strapless, with maroon embroidery. The size 8 jacket fits my 7 year old granddaughter. I paid nearly $200 for something I wouldn't be caught dead in.

p.s.

Nearly a month after I ordered, I checked the status of my order. It said I had no order. I tried the live chat and several times it failed to work.

Finally, through email exchanges, I was told a ticket had been created...nearly a month after I had placed my order.

Do NOT order from Amazonprom.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of sleeveless dress. Dreamprom needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleeveless dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dreamprom.

Had an Experience with Dreamprom?

Comments

NaughtyNancy

Lesson to be learned here is this: buying from a website that has "Top quality,cheap wholesale price,full Size,Free shipping ,fast and worldwide delivery,buy prom dresses at Amazonprom.com!" on their page is pretty good indicator that you're going to get screwed. Next time, search for a site that is accredited through the BBB.